Is it really necessary to slag the club off

I’d die a happy man if we never even won another trophy, as at one stage I never thought I’d ever see us win one.

But if they carry on fucking up our support and making our stadium like a cross between a big Craven Cottage and Dinsleyland then I’ll be bringing banners protesting about that over protesting against VAR any day of the week.

It depends what we are slagging them off about....

4 titles/2 FA Cups/4 League Cups in 10 years.....problably a 2nd or 3rd place finish this year....it's a long way from relegation days. Only 30 English teams have won those tournies in the last 10 years...we have won a third of those.

Ticketing policies - erm, that really depends - Im a season ticketer, so its cheap (in my eyes) and cup prices are just about right BUT for one off games for others its pricey (friend + 2 kids paid £110 for a match).

Away fans in the home end.....it's nigh on impossible for the club to stop that from happening....unless blues buy the tickets first.

Tourists in the singing end - well yesterday it just bloody ruined any chance of getting a chant going as they were filming me doing it....but again, if blues arent buying the tickets, what can the club do.

Dealing with the press.....I think we need a kick up the arse as a club when dealing with the Liverpool and United biased media.

Swales, relegation, Stuart Pearce, Lee Bradbury etc aren't so long ago in the memory.....so let's all raise a beer and drink to Colin the King!!! :D

I’d die a happy man if we never even won another trophy, as at one stage I never thought I’d ever see us win one.

But if they carry on fucking up our support and making our stadium like a cross between a big Craven Cottage and Dinsleyland then I’ll be bringing banners protesting about that over protesting against VAR any day of the week.

fucking our support up??
Done a fine job of that ourselves
Empty seats everywhere and half empty at full time every week no matter the score
Stadium is quiet as a church most weeks
Quite a few around me starting pissing off yesterday when it was still 0-1
They aren’t tourists,same faces every week
Can’t blame the club for it

We can't win the league every season
Well said. I am all for constructive criticism and debate on here but some of the comments have become absurd. I am tired of hearing from those who say they are; binning their season tickets or Pep keeps getting it wrong or our fans are not loud enough or the club is badly run by Khaldoon etc etc. Some people are just negative about everything. Football depends on very fine margins and so many responses are just over the top. Perfection is not possible in any field but we have seen close to perfection in recent seasons. After more than 50 years attending games there is still nothing I would rather do on a Saturday or Sunday. That doesn't mean we can't challenge some decisions made by the club or the manager but it should be done in the context of what we have achieved.

Last edited:

Get your sentiment, but Craven Cottage? So much about that stadium is good, not least some of the boozers round and about the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.