Is it time to get a big target man?

The only one I would welcome back would be another in the form of The Beast.Before that shoulder injury and his sexual exploits he was the best one I had seen playing for City in that position.
Fuck, could he not only control a ball he found it so easy to bring other players into his game.Anyone remember that wonderful pass with the outside of his foot to Milner to not break stride and score away at Fulham.
Find us one like that and I`ll be more than happy.
Absolutely agree, if he kept it in his trousers and not got injured, he would have made a huge impact

My thoughts on originally posting this thread were if we have sane and sterling provinding the width, including walker / mendy, then it wouldn't do any harm having a tall striker for the teams that sit back. It's not our game plan but it would be a 80minute option. Obviously I know not many atackers want to be the 80 minute option but it would be good to have one, and dzeko didn't do too bad as the "super sub".

Having the height wouldn't do any harm but give us that extra dimension.

Having the height wouldn't do any harm but give us that extra dimension.

It's an extra dimension we wouldn't use.

If there is a 6 footer kicking about who is excellent with the ball at his feet, great at link up play, lethal in the air, and also happy to play 10 minutes every few games then lets go for it.

My thoughts on originally posting this thread were if we have sane and sterling provinding the width, including walker / mendy, then it wouldn't do any harm having a tall striker for the teams that sit back. It's not our game plan but it would be a 80minute option. Obviously I know not many atackers want to be the 80 minute option but it would be good to have one, and dzeko didn't do too bad as the "super sub".

Would be a complete waste of money bringing someone in just for ten minutes here and there as a battering ram.

It's an extra dimension we wouldn't use.

If there is a 6 footer kicking about who is excellent with the ball at his feet, great at link up play, lethal in the air, and also happy to play 10 minutes every few games then lets go for it.
I’m 33, available on a free, 1.85m tall, and generally fit your other specifications. I’d even be willing to only play 5 minutes here and there.

I am willing to take on the role under the following conditions:

1. I get a lifetime supply of Schokokuss (preferably from my very own Christmas Market stall)
2. I receive number 77
3. Vinny’s missus gives me a weekly foot rub (completely platonic)
4. All my food is made for me by Gabby’s personal chef, with 80% of the dishes being tapas
5. David agrees to allowing me to adopt one of his children (preferably a boy but I’ll take what’s available)
6. I get at least 10 minutes in the Champions League knockout stage (where I just run about quite briskly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.