Is it time to get a big target man?

Kun is 30 this year and Jesus has a hell of a lot to learn yet. Kane, if not already, will be the best striker in the world and is only 24.

I agree. Kane will be a world beater and I'd love him here one day. But it's a kind of move the rags are more likely to do. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at the swamp.

Lewandowski would make us genuine CL contenders. Played with Pep, can play Tiki Taka and counter and always scores 30+ without sacrificing the output of the players around him.

He's contracted through 2021 and Bayern are rarely bullied into a sale when they aren't motivated - however, player just hired Zahavi whose sole mission seems to be getting players transferred

I agree. Kane will be a world beater and I'd love him here one day. But it's a kind of move the rags are more likely to do. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at the swamp.

Wish we could get Kane. As Pep has said, you can't teach players to score goals. Kane and Jesus would be sensational.

The Rags would go to war to stop this but ultimately it comes down to Kane being young and not South American. I can totally understand why South American players of a certain age go to the highest bidder. Would Kane want to waste his prime years at the swamp in exchange for loads of cash, I highly doubt it. Liverpool will add to rags' problems next season if as rumoured they get Allison in addition to the in coming Keita. So Rags won't appeal to Kane.

Is there not a trade off we can make with Spurs, like 2 good players + cash going that way such that the quality of their team does not drop off.

Even though we have excellent players who can supply, A target man would be ineffective in our system and team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.