Is it time to get a big target man?

Lewandowski changing agents and apparently he's bringing in Pini Sahavi as his new agent, who orchestrated the Neymar and Mbappe transfers last summer. I'm sure Real would love him, but if they were to go for Kane...

Surprise surprise a fans forum discussing bids for Kane suddenly an MUEN reporter splashes a headline with Pep interested in making a 200 mill bid. Just shows you where these lazy reporters get their next sensational news flash. Hey you never know maybe he'll bite on my tongue in cheek bid suggestion for Crouchy.

Pep loves his quick passing game, but sometimes the players just take to long to get the ball forward. Now and again there is nothing wrong in playing the ball forward quickly. This is where a quick tall agile CF would come into his own, and it would also give the players another outlet when playing the ball forward. As for who that player is I don't know., Robert Lewandowski is 1 such player, but I can't see Bayern letting him go.

We’ve played the best football in the league, scored goals for fun, including half a dozen last minutes winners by having complete and utter belief in our style of play and not abandoning our principles and people still think we should be doing something different. Beggars belief, it really does.

Llorente has only cost them lot £12m. Not a bad price for a squad player, a player who can offer more than your typical English target man to be fair and considering Spurs's strict wage structure and only signing a two year deal, he must not be on totally unrealistic wages either. Fully motivated Llorente isn't a bad player to have in the squad.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.