Is it time to get a big target man?

we wont play that sort of game,even in the last 3 games when things have been tight its pass pass pass ,we wear teams down,we are up against a packed defense every week , but maybe that's because the teams have been the lower teams in the league.

I have pondered the same thing as the op. The problem is that no top notch forward would join us to play as a plan b/c.

I would like to see what Pep could do with Morata who I really rate. He seemed to like Lewandoski at Bayern well enough so I do not think that he is totally opposed to tallish forwards.

I don't think so, Pep's plan B is just to proceed more meticulously and patiently with a plan A and to reshuffle living f.ck out of our formation until it works. With this kind of defending, Kun and Gabriel embedded between 5 and 16 yards and having Kevin and David moved from operating horizontally to vertically in respect to each each other is a way to go. It is just crazy to watch Pep managing a game, like a puppet master.......

Find the player who can play with his feet and is 6’ tall and got a great header in him...oh, and is good enough to play at City. That’s the hard part!

Absolutely as this total football approach clearly isnt working.

We should also start to pack the defence out with 8 behind the ball as its doing the likes of West Ham and co the world of good when you see the league table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.