is Joe Hart good enough?

he's a good keeper and will no doubt be england no.1 one day....
saying that though iv always hada dodgy feeling about him.....i dont think he ready to be our first choice keeper

bring in given for the next 2-3 years while hart learns from him...

as much as I like him for his saving ability he doesn't cut the mustard when it comes to comanding the box and for that reason Im out.

For me, he's a bit of a liner, and I think that has a lot to do with his age. Keepers only get the experience, to know when to come, and when to not, into there late 20's... His communication also isnt top notch yet. He's got the potential, but we will have some pain if we stick with him until he gets there... We could do with a Given/Jaskellinan (Spelling) till he gets a bit older!!

yes if we want to settle for the top 8 but if we are serious about breaking the top four then he needs to be taken out of the firing line and someone more experienced put in

JOGAMIGMOG said:
[Re: is Joe Hart good enough?]

No

I hope this wasn't posted as a response to today's game... I felt sorry for him, given what he was playing behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.