is Joe Hart good enough?

He's a young lad learning his trade, and like all young players he'll make mistakes. Lets bring in a top class keeper and give young Joe a rest and take him out of the spotlight a bit. In 5 or 6 years time he'll be a fantastic goalkeeper and I'm sure he'll be England's No 1, but not just yet I'm afraid, too much to soon, and I'd hate to see him burn out. The same goes for Richards as well.

Rushton121 said:
he's a good keeper and will no doubt be england no.1 one day....
saying that though iv always hada dodgy feeling about him.....i dont think he ready to be our first choice keeper

bring in given for the next 2-3 years while hart learns from him...

spot on.

Rushton121 said:
saying that though iv always hada dodgy feeling about him.....i dont think he ready to be our first choice keeper

Can you remember weaver he never got any better so hart could already be at his peak and I do not think he will ever learn how to deal with crosses its a natural thing and
I DON'T THINK HART HAS GOT IT

If we get Buffon, then no.
If we managed to get Given, then I would probably drop him and let him learn a bit more of Given.

Otherwise, there is no-one else I'd have between the sticks as it stands. And there is no way we should sell him. Give him time, this is a 15 year long investment.

A superb Keeper with huge potential to get even better, but at the moment, he only needs to be doing enough to stay ahead of Kasper.

We need another Top keeper for Hart to challenge and up his game again, he may already think he's made it, I don't know.

He definately has the ability to improve further but at this moment doesn't need to.

MCFC1986 said:
Rushton121 said:

spot on.

I'm of a similar opinion.

Without doubt Hart is a talent,however,at present his overall game is not good enough.

I often think "he could have done better there" as he makes poor decisions,doesn't like to come off his line and doesn't command the box effectively.

Given would be a great alternative and excellent mentor

No

poor keeping
poor position
poor leadership
poor handling
poor at ball in the air

he's rubbish at everything but he will be better next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.