Is MCFC an allegory?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Now don't give me that old crap about teams at the bottom and the premier league being difficult etc. Teams at the rock twentieth bottom are there for one good reason only - they're no bloody good and can't win. This is the fifth rock bottom side we have played this season and each one has done us. Explain how we come off the best score and best crowd of Boxing Day and serve up the quality I've just listened to. I have long thought (into my sixth decade) and I know now that MCFC is an allegory. But for what?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Now don't give me that old crap about teams at the bottom and the premier league being difficult etc. Teams at the rock twentieth bottom are there for one good reason only - they're no bloody good and can't win. This is the fifth rock bottom side we have played this season and each one has done us. Explain how we come off the best score and best crowd of Boxing Day and serve up the quality I've just listened to. I have long thought (into my sixth decade) and I know now that MCFC is an allegory. But for what?[/quote

What does that mean?

to be fair blackburn were only bottom becaue ince was in charge for most of the season. since allardyce came in before today they have taken 4 points from two games. a draw away at blackburn is hardly a terrible result

bowdonblue said:
I presume you started this thread before we equalised??

I started this thread before we got the first. Just looked at the thread on Sturridge and saw someone post that we were dead and buried. Correction - we were dead, CREMATED and buried. An allegory is a story that is meant to be a completely different story. Example: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE. However, I still stand by initial comment that we should be showing the likes of twentieth rock bottom the way to goal.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bowdonblue said:
I presume you started this thread before we equalised??

I started this thread before we got the first. Just looked at the thread on Sturridge and saw someone post that we were dead and buried. Correction - we were dead, CREMATED and buried. An allegory is a story that is meant to be a completely different story. Example: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE. However, I still stand by initial comment that we should be showing the likes of twentieth rock bottom the way to goal.

santa's on his way. all will be well.

alâ‹…leâ‹…goâ‹…ry
   /ˈæləˌgɔri, -ˌgoʊri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [al-uh-gawr-ee, -gohr-ee] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ries.
1. a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.
2. a symbolical narrative: the allegory of Piers Plowman.

DirtyEddie said:
to be fair blackburn were only bottom becaue ince was in charge for most of the season. since allardyce came in before today they have taken 4 points from two games. a draw away at blackburn is hardly a terrible result
Good point. Take us for an example, we are only where we are because of fucking hughes!!! Under sven we were much better. Hate hughes the welsh twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.