Is MCFC an allegory?

ello_jo said:
DirtyEddie said:
to be fair blackburn were only bottom becaue ince was in charge for most of the season. since allardyce came in before today they have taken 4 points from two games. a draw away at blackburn is hardly a terrible result
Good point. Take us for an example, we are only where we are because of fucking hughes!!! Under sven we were much better. Hate hughes the welsh twat.

We were not much better under Sven, we had a good start that's all and it all fell apart in the new year, some very selective memories on here

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Now don't give me that old crap about teams at the bottom and the premier league being difficult etc. Teams at the rock twentieth bottom are there for one good reason only - they're no bloody good and can't win. This is the fifth rock bottom side we have played this season and each one has done us. Explain how we come off the best score and best crowd of Boxing Day and serve up the quality I've just listened to. I have long thought (into my sixth decade) and I know now that MCFC is an allegory. But for what?

Are you, perhaps, in suggestion that City are similar to the Phoenix Rising...?

Ducado said:
ello_jo said:
Good point. Take us for an example, we are only where we are because of fucking hughes!!! Under sven we were much better. Hate hughes the welsh twat.

We were not much better under Sven, we had a good start that's all and it all fell apart in the new year, some very selective memories on here
But i still feel we will end up worse this year than last year, you may hold me to what (and put me on the list lol) but I just feel under sven we looked a much more positive attacking team, where as under mark hughes he likes us to try and scrape wins.

I lived through rationing just in the late forties/early fifties so the fact we haven't won owt for yonks doesn't seem to apply here, I wasn't about for the Great Depression so supporting MCFC could have its allegorical expression in that, but my firm favourite is perhaps life in the trenches during the First World War - but without the shooting bit.

ello_jo said:
where as under mark hughes he likes us to try and scrape wins.
i agree. sick and tired of us scraping past hull 5-1, arsenal 3-0, stoke 3-0, portsmouth 6-0, sunderland 3-0, westham 3-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.