Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Mike D

After what can only be described as an humiliating night in champions league football for the club. The question I am now asking which I guessing is in back of a lot of peoples minds is this it for Macini? Is this as far as he can take us?

I think we all know why he was shown the door at Inter, and this competition has been his archilles heal? Personally I have been questioning where we go from here or a few weeks, and perhaps the coincidence that we have brought in an ex Barca honcho might be a clue for who we are looking at if the trigger is pulled.

But even if Mancini can bring us another premier league trophy this season is that gonna be enough, personally I don't think so. Right now barring a miracle of biblical proportions we are out of the champions league and that just is not good enough.

Re: Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the clubs

Mike D said:
After what can only be described as an humiliating night in champions league football for the club. The question I am now asking which I guessing is in back of a lot of peoples minds is this it for Macini? Is this as far as he can take us?

I think we all know why he was shown the door at Inter, and this competition has been his archilles heal? Personally I have been questioning where we go from here or a few weeks, and perhaps the coincidence that we have brought in an ex Barca honcho might be a clue for who we are looking at if the trigger is pulled.

But even if Mancini can bring us another premier league trophy this season is that gonna be enough, personally I don't think so. Right now barring a miracle of biblical proportions we are out of the champions league and that just is not good enough.

We win never ever ever win the Champions League with Mancini. He hasn't a clue i Europe. In my opinion he has taken us as far as he can.

No why should he go we are the champions.Remember it took Bacon face a while before he won the Champions League

What the fuck is an "archilles heal" ?

BLUEMATT23 said:
Mike D said:

We win never ever ever win the Champions League with Mancini. He hasn't a clue i Europe. In my opinion he has taken us as far as he can.
Mindless opinion i love it when so called City supporters want the manager out after a bad result<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm --<br /><br />
BLUEMATT23 said:
Mike D said:

Mindless opinion i love it when so called City supporters want the manager out after a bad result

I knew something like this would be top post!<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:05 pm --<br /><br />I knew something like this would be top post!

No, not only because he's just signed a 5 year contract but because it's ridiculous to say so. Chelsea went through 5-6 managers to try and win the Champions League even Mourinho and Ancellotti who had won it previously and failed.

It took a novice manager in De Matteo to win it.

Fergie has won it twice in 26 years.

If we're going to judge a manager on european success then we will go through managers like no tomorrow and become another Chelsea and Madrid.

Mike D said:

I took you off my blocked list as you'd stopped being a serial miserablist, for a while. Let us know if you've got more like this up your sleeve please Mike.

Get a bloody grip All of you ! Man the Fook up and back that team and manager that won us the league !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.