Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

gordondaviesmoustache said:
80s Shorts said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJwsXnz8IM[/youtube]

-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 am --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJwsXnz8IM[/youtube]

Who was that strange looking fellow in the striped jumper?
A stange looking bloke? Been luck enough to meet Bobby comes across well is he the man for us? Time will tell,I'll give it time others won't

MSP said:
Not now but from today I'm officially in DD and Billy's camp and want him gone on the end of the season.

That "We won't sell him, shaikh loves him" line is one of the most embarrassing things I've heard from one football manager and that's it for me.

I'm glad you're rational about the manager.

And obviously by that I mean you're a complete idiot judging based on a completely random criteria that has nothing to do with his job.

God, I can't wait until we sell Dzeko for no other reaon that these guys will leave. I wish he was Canadian or something so we could have him without these numptys.

Damocles said:
MSP said:
Not now but from today I'm officially in DD and Billy's camp and want him gone on the end of the season.

That "We won't sell him, shaikh loves him" line is one of the most embarrassing things I've heard from one football manager and that's it for me.

And obviously by that I mean you're a complete idiot judging based on a completely random criteria that has nothing to do with his job.

God, I can't wait until we sell Dzeko for no other reaon that these guys will leave. I wish he was Canadian or something so we could have him without these numptys.

Hehe, since it looks from your post CoC is suspended tonight then do a one Mr. Damocles :)

MSP said:
Damocles said:
MSP said:

Hehe, do a one Mr. Damocles :)

We got a right Oscar Wilde here chaps.

Damocles said:
MSP said:
Damocles said:

Hehe, do a one Mr. Damocles :)

We got a right Oscar Wilde here chaps.

Keep 'em coming, keep 'em coming

And you can put your attempts to bully me to watch what I'd say for "Dzeko reasons" in your fat ass. You and everyone else with same intentions.

MSP said:

MSP - Does mummy know you've been at her Advocaat this afternoon?

Have a cup of strong coffee and sit down to read Gary James' latest book... You may learn something about our club and what Mancini has achieved over the past three years.

MSP joins the DD & BS wankfest 2012 - This year can't end soon enough.

wankfesters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.