Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Lavinda Past said:
MSP said:
Not now but from today I'm officially in DD and Billy's camp and want him gone on the end of the season.

That "We won't sell him, shaikh loves him" line is one of the most embarrassing things I've heard from one football manager and that's it for me.

MSP - Does mummy know you've been at her Advocaat this afternoon?

Have a cup of strong coffee and sit down to read Gary James' latest book... You may learn something about our club and what Mancini has achieved over the past three years.

MSP joins the DD & BS wankfest 2012 - This year can't end soon enough.

wankfesters

Leave my mummy alone from internet discussion sucker, you can still be idiot and have some sort of decency. I've seen such before. Not many of them but I did.

MSP said:
Damocles said:
MSP said:
Hehe, do a one Mr. Damocles :)

We got a right Oscar Wilde here chaps.

Keep 'em coming, keep 'em coming

And you can put your attempts to bully me to watch what I'd say for "Dzeko reasons" in your fat ass. You and everyone else with same intentions.

i'm with the same intentions mate. you are a clown , just like all the bosnians like you.

but you are worst than all them becouse they are clear like the light of the day while you wear a mask. a bit like that tolmie itk , a masked man.

now you both are entitled to have wishes , but when you musk your wishes you are just like all the undercover's rag on this forum : clowns.

MSP said:
Hehe, I thought you like me because I have football knowledge, that's what you told me yesterday and the other day :)

Guess it disappeared as I'm not fan of your boys anymore :)

i still rate you as a great football wathcer , but it seem your fucking nationalism is stronger than your individual intelligence.

at the end of the day maybe that disgrace of serbian may had been some good reason if we have to base our judgement on the on bluemoon bosnian's behavior. i'm still very happy we save you from them , anyway.

MSP said:
Hehe, I thought you like me because I have football knowledge, that's what you told me yesterday and the other day :)

Mancio said:
i still rate you as a great football wathcer , but it seem your fucking nationalism is stronger than your individual intelligence.

Oh, irony

Mancio said:
at the end of the day maybe that disgrace of serbian may had been some good reason if we have to base our judgement on the on bluemoon bosnian's behavior

stop doing that, first - it makes you an ultimate piece of shit to bring that to football forum discussion, 2nd - I've lost some very important people in that war and you're too far away for me to make you eat your dirty tongue. We'll just finish sending insults after insults to each other and other people don't need to read that nor we'll feel any better.

Roberto Mancini in my eyes can stay as long as he or the Sheik wants him to. They have given me some of the very best moments of my life. You who call for his head! fuck off to Old Trafford where you belong.

Mancio said:
MSP said:

at the end of the day maybe that disgrace of serbian may had been some good reason if we have to base our judgement on the on bluemoon bosnian's behavior. i'm still very happy we save you from them , anyway.

Bang out of order, read it back and take a look at yourself ffs

MSP said:
MSP said:

Mancio said:

Oh, irony

Mancio said:
at the end of the day maybe that disgrace of serbian may had been some good reason if we have to base our judgement on the on bluemoon bosnian's behavior

stop doing that, first - it makes you an ultimate piece of shit to bring that to football forum discussion, 2nd - I've lost some very important people in that war and you're too far away for me to make you eat your dirty tongue. We'll just finish sending insults after insults to each other and other people don't need to read that nor we'll feel any better.

Quality msp, quality lad.

MSP said:
MSP said:

Mancio said:

Oh, irony

Mancio said:

i'm very sorry , i've just realised how shit was what i wrote, i really apologise. last night of the year too many drinks , sorry again i would shout my head in the wall

Mancio said:
MSP said:
MSP said:

Mancio said:

Oh, irony

Mancio said:

i'm very sorry , i've just realised how shit was what i wrote, i really apologise. last night of the year too many drinks , sorry again i would shout my head in the wall

Fair play, apology accepted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.