Is Our 'Rough Patch' Over?

We did have one, but Raheem Sterling pulled us out of it with the blip in form going relatively unnoticed. We somehow managed to keep winning.
That was when we faced 3 teams consecutively who denied us space and just sat on their own area. Any one else plays like that and pep knows to play 4 up top. I don’t think we’ll be troubled as much with thise types of teams anymore.
Admittedly though we were not passing as crisply or quickly so maybe it was a blip. I only hope it wasn’t because we expected to batter them, as the performance against the rags and spurs were much better. The players certainly raised their performances.

I predict that the oil money, the performance enhancing drugs and our incredible luck with referees will run out in April.

Having consulted with the Citizens Advice Bureau, the good Sheikh will take out an IVA. His Lamborghini will be replaced by a battery-powered Proton and he’ll fly back to his exploitative third world bunker courtesy of Ryanair.

Fraudiola will sign up for a proper challenge with Charlton Athletic. The bald cnut won’t inherit a platinum-plated squad or be force-fed cash there.

Numerous Citeh mercenaries will defect, not least KDB to the red dippers on the semi-promise of a reserve full-back gig plus candles. No loss; he wasn’t even deemed fit for a Mourinho side.

Emptihad will echo to the wails of disgruntled, noodle-dodging council house dwellers sporting uncouth Mancunian accents. Mercifully, the floodlights will still be massive, though.

Meanwhile, our 35-point gap will be rapidly eroded. The Portuguee eye gouger will take full tactical advantage and deploy his flamboyant attacking side to maximum effect. At 93:20 on the last day of the season, Golden Boot shoe-in Lumpkaku will skip through an 11-man defence of cloggers to smash in a richly deserved PL clincher. The Bus Station will erupt in tumultuous applause, with “nick nack Paddy whack” blasted through the PA system at 500 decibels.

The future is shit, folks.
You've made one big mistake here, if the daywalker goes to the Dippers, then the rags won't be happy for the next decade.

We’ve actually missed Stones badly. With him back, and later Mendy, we will be even better. Good enough to win the big one next May, I believe. I’m not saying we will, because it’s a cup competition, but we will be easily good enough.
We really have missed Stones. Fuck all to do with his footballing brain. More to do with him being the best defender in the squad. Who would have thought it?

Bang on, just look at the difficult fixtures we've had and we've had a helping hand every time:

Liverpool - ridiculous sending off when Liverpool were on top.
Chelsea - thankfully played them when they were poor.
Arsenal - got very good refereeing decisions, offside goal and dodgy penalty.
Rags - missing the world's best centre back and world's best midfielder, with the world's best forward just recovering from a season long lay off.
Spurs - missing crucial players, on a slump, and Otamendi should have been off.

We're very, very, very lucky.
Pretty sure that one of the Stoke players was rumoured to be playing with a broken fingernail as well when we played them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.