is our squad going to be big enough to compete on all fronts?

If we get our rumoured targets we will have more than enough.

2 GK's in Ederson and Bravo.
4 FB's in Mendy, Walker, Alves and Bertrand.
5 CB's in Kompany, Stones, Otamendi, Martinez, Kolarov.
7 MF's in Yaya, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Silva, De Bruyne, Martinez.
5 FW's in Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Sane, Sanchez.

Two possible teams:

----------------Ederson------------
Walker-Kompany-Stones-Mendy
----------------Gundogan--------
---------Silva-------De Bruyne--
Silva--------------Kun-------Alexis

-----------------Bravo-----------------
Alves-Otamendi-Martinez--Bertrand
--------------Yaya-Fernandinho-------
Sterling --------Silva-------------Sane
------------------Jesus------------------

Obviously you can mix and match but that's a pretty good example I feel of what we can expect next season.

Look at that 2nd team? That could be our League and FA Cup team. Very strong.

Just as it is mate. Just as it is.
Had we kept Willy I would have been extremely confident. It's you that should give it up. He's wank. End of. Only you thinks any different.
After your Trippier comment, I shouldn't have risen to the obvious bait - my bad :)

If that was the case Bill (and as you know it), he would have been sold on. Dont cry too much when he plays loads next season.

After your Trippier comment, I shouldn't have risen to the obvious bait - my bad :)

If that was the case Bill (and as you know it), he would have been sold on. Dont cry too much when he plays loads next season.
I won't cry mate. Pep will though. He'll fall on his sword over bravo. Pride is a very expensive thing.

Not sure where this small squad thing has come from , give or take a couple of club trained or U21 other teams can add, we will have 17 non homegrown and 4 homegrown 21 same as everone.Only difference our 10 none players will be better than most and be able to rotate in without any drop off.

I doubt he has so much pride he will deliberately let the club suffer. Whoever is in goal next season will have my 100% support as I know you will give them.
Doubt he has more pride for a player he bought, than he does for having a suuccessful team winning things, and his long term legacy aand reputation.. The thought he picks a player because hes too proud to admit it didnt work out is just fantasy..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.