Is th FA fit for purpose?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Trevor Morley's Tache, 8 Nov 2017.

1. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Vested interests have saved the FArce on numerous occasions. HMG has threatened legislation unless they get their governance of a kind that fits its purpose, but the more the game's governing body huff and puff the worse they become, and top of the pile for sheer bloody incompetence is the disciplinary procedures!

2. BrianW

BrianW

No, too many dinosaurs in blazers. Too many "right sort of chaps". Need kicking out and replacing with people who represent football as it is now, not what it was in 1889.

3. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

NO pure and simple. Old school tie. Watched that Gareth Thomas doc recently. What a smoke screened , fudged answer of none description content re Sanctions against Clubs with anti homosexual chants etc. Don't know what any of our Canal st Blues made of it. l found the top brass response mumbling and embarrassing.....We all get something different from following the game and I believe it should make everyone feel welcome and inclusive. Their kick it out campaign must feel horrified after Women's England squad antics. FA again failing to act appropriately. Then as a whole their sanctioning of original premier league break away at detriment of our smaller clubs down the leagues.

Sorry for rant to clarify NO.NO.NO

4. york away to this!

york away to this!

It's not called sweet FA for nothing, you know.

5. KS55

KS55

I say, referee Smithers, send that chap orf, the Eton number nine. He's got dirty boots.

6. newfaceinhell

newfaceinhell

Birmingham
    Blackpool
    Blackburn etc I bet they love the FA.