Is the defence more composed with Willy?

Willy has been here a lot longer than Bravo so he has an advantage of having a better understanding with the defence at this stage. Doesn't mean that Bravo can't do the same once he has fully settled at the club.

We're playing with the same confidence we had in the opening 10 or so fixtures this season... when Willy was between the sticks. Coincidence? I think Pep knows the answer, which is why Willy has had this run of games.

Not sure about the defence, they still look very capable of a balls up or two, but a combination of luck and , imo, willys best performances in a city shirt mean that we look more solid.
For me bravo is still the better keeper. He has always been a quality keeper before he got here and it wil take more than 5 months of bang average to poor form for me to write him off.
But, just like pantilimon in 2013/14, willy is in top form and deserves the starts. Hopefully bravo gets a chance in the cup and does well

We will see when Bravo gets the nod at weekend as I am sure he will If he is now "number two". I pray he doesn't as I am bored of all this "it takes time" lark for him to settle in and the FA Cupnisnour best game of silverware let's not blow it on saving face over a keeper who has shown nothing whatsoever since he joined us. Bravo is 33 with 100 international caps. He should be Billy big bollocks with his background and defence should be all looking up to him and looking great. They aren't and he has shown nothing. The whole team are probably more comfortable cos Cabs doesn't just pass it to Kolarov on the left so Kolarov can lump it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.