Is the 'Equality' of the Sexes Unbalancing Society...?

Glenda MCFC said:
Televators - very harsh that, you don't know Bigga, his son or his situation so there's no need to be that insulting and sarcastic. Do you have kids?
As for women doing "what the hell they like" where do you get that idea from ? If you have kids you can't do what the hell you like because you have the child/children to consider .. and they come first. Albeit in Bigga's case, the way he would of liked his son to be brought up was taken out of his hands,(and much to his distress by the sounds of it and not for lack of trying on his part).
There is a lot wrong with today's society, parental rights (Bigga), single parents etc etc we could go on forever. Mackenzie makes a fair point about single parents because she has been in that situation and seems to advocate that the government should be doing more to help these kids getting in that situation (fair play to her), Bigga makes a good point about his, not being able to have any say in how is son is brought up (because his ex undermines any good he does and she seems more mithered about keeping a showhouse than being a mother).
I think you are the one who needs to wing their neck in and take a reality check ...

Oh ha.

Ha ha ha.

Hmmm, let me see.

Woman? - Check!

Do I have kids? - Check!

Single parent? - Check!

Bigga described his son as a dick? - Check!

Now how about you wind your neck in eh?

No One Understands said:
This is tasteless and inappropriate so i thought i'd share it
apologies to glenda, mackenzie, pam and the rest of the ladies before hand

so there was this comic in the states who was on the telly one night on something like conan o'brien
he was bitching about women and such, and decided to bring up the women's rights movement to complain about how men are totally useless now - i paraphrased a bit
"so one day women are marching for their right to vote, and them men get together and come up with a plan where they will vote on whether to give women the right to vote or not...How in the fuck did we men lose that vote?"

i guess to tie this in to the thread, we need to have communication on both sides. we can't be walking about with knee jerk reflexes to everything that happens to us. women have the right to be equal, but men should also fight for equality as well. no one should feel guilty or victimised. the landscape of equality is changing, and both sexes have to be adaptable to change

I totally agree with the fact that men should be given equal responsibilites, especially where their children are involved. Unless the father is a complete **** then no, this should not be granted (for obvious reasons). But if the father is a loving and sensible guy, and only wants what's best for his child, and wants to be part of their life and to bring them up in a honest way, then the courts should allow them to do so. Like you said, its all about communication, but in some families it's gone way past that and it's the kids who suffer.
The majority of children these days would like to be able to have a relationship with both parents - even if they are no longer together.

Televators said:
Oh ha.

Ha ha ha.

Hmmm, let me see.

Woman? - Check!

Do I have kids? - Check!

Single parent? - Check!

Listen you stupid woman, I never described my kid as that. You did, now I suggest you watch your fooking tongue about my kid.

Stupid woman.

Bigga said:
Televators said:
Oh ha.

Ha ha ha.

Hmmm, let me see.

Woman? - Check!

Do I have kids? - Check!

Single parent? - Check!

Listen you stupid woman, I never described my kid as that. You did, now I suggest you watch your fooking tongue about my kid.

Stupid woman.

watch the wums and the chip on the shoulder merchants. gotta be.

Bigga said:

Stupid woman.

Regarding your first point, yeah you did (in my opinion). If you’re going to lay your private life out so publically then surely you don’t expect everyone to say “awwww”. And do you really think I’m going to give a toss about what you “suggest”?

As far as the insults go, fair enough. Sticks and stones, and all that... Maybe you should consider, though, whether soliloquy is really suited to an internet forum.

Televators said:
Bigga said:

Stupid woman.

Regarding your first point, yeah you did (in my opinion). If you’re going to lay your private life out so publically then surely you don’t expect everyone to say “awwww”. And do you really think I’m going to give a toss about what you “suggest”?

As far as the insults go, fair enough. Sticks and stones, and all that... Maybe you should consider, though, whether soliloquy is really suited to an internet forum.

I consider you to be a prick of the highest order. And that's NOT a suggestion. It's idiots like you that derive an opinion from words like "boisterous" and turn it into what you want. You're the real dick, if anyone.

And it's "mothers", like you, that help ruin kids with attitudes of thinking they know best, as a 'judgement'. I feel quite sorry for your offsprings, many of whom I'm sure have different fathers, because 'you know best' and you 'don't need a man'. That's probably why you're a single mum. Cos you're an idiot.

You don't know the nuances of someone, because you haven't been told, but you think you have enough to form an opinion from a few words? How about the fact that he's been beaten up with all sorts of objects, when I wasn't around, witnessed by his neighbours? Or the fact, that he got told repeated that she wished she never had him or that she wanted to put him in a home? Or having music blasting, when he tried to get to sleep and her having mates around smoking and drinking, in the house? How about he being told he was 'stupid' and a 'bastard' from the age of 4, onward? How about not being given guidance in learning to read, except with me? Mothers, with attitudes like you, do this. In fact, you have echoes of his mum, with the shit you talk. He's got his problems, sure, but nothing he won't sort, eventually.

All this created by scum, like you, and yet you call kids like that 'dicks'.

You're a sad excuse for a human being.

I wish serious topics like this didn't get hijacked and turned into cyber-fights. Why can't we all just have a sensible debate about the original point - TMQ trying to bag off with a 5 year old in the Trafford centre

Televators - you really don't sound like a very nice person. Bigga's last post expanded on the problems his son has had to deal with and TBH it sounds awful for him the type of life he's had to contend with, living with his mother. No child should be told they are a bastard etc, especially from their mother ! Parents are supposed to nurture their children (unfortunatly Bigga was never given that chance, through no fault of his own). Have some compassion eh ? If you were brought up like that would you be saying the same thing ? Doubt it very much. I hope your children are all very stable and have never experienced such problems ..

Good God, what the Hell are you rambling on about now?

Here is what you said: “he's gone off the rails. He's in youth offending units now and only listens to the male officers.”

And I reiterate, he sounds like a dick. That’s in the here and now, his future is irrelevant. Did you forget the context of your own thread?

To be fair, if you’d have put your cringe-inducing blurb of his life at the beginning I would merely have ignored you. Have you no pride?

Your little side-kick doesn’t even warrant a response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.