Is there a benefit to our players, manager etc being a "City fan"?

Why would we want a bunch of players who are moany gits that fuck off with 78 minutes gone in the match?
Wasn't Klopp saying similar things about the Liverpool fans when he first joined them?

If there is more emotional attachment between the fans and players, support would be more vocal and there is a greater likelihood fans would stay until the end.

Wasn't Klopp saying similar things about the Liverpool fans when he first joined them?

If there is more emotional attachment between the fans and players, support would be more vocal and there is a greater likelihood fans would stay until the end.
I'd rather not have manufactured passion like that, with a press release every week trying to play on the fans emotions and a pre rehearsed little dance in front of the fans after fighting their way to a plucky 2-2 draw at home to Bournemouth or whoever the fuck it was. Klopp can fuck off the tacky cheesy git.

Not really arsed, it's nice that Zaba etc bleed blue but I'd rather have 11 players giving 100% every game than 2/3 of them with City duvets.

I'd rather not have manufactured passion like that, with a press release every week trying to play on the fans emotions and a pre rehearsed little dance in front of the fans after fighting their way to a plucky 2-2 draw at home to Bournemouth or whoever the fuck it was. Klopp can fuck off the tacky cheesy git.

All the Liverpool managers get mawkish once they set foot in Anfield, it's all the sentimental swill that runs through that City like a sewer.

Yeah and at least it's not as bad as Yaya and his mate Dmitri getting smashed on Bacardi and Coke and singing "you don't know what you're doing" at the manager.
Didn't Nicky Weaver have to hold back Andy Morrison from chinning them until they were back on Ashton new rd?

Bobby was a fan as is joe,vinny and zabba,less obviously i would say dave and sergio are as well,that spine and manager took us to 93:20 and have given us their best years so i would say it shows a benefit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.