Is there any decent referee's in the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBooksbluearmy

Is it me that when you watch our referee's perform in European competitions, they are so much better, then when they have to referee a premier league game why is this.

Is that they are scared that if they do not perform then they will be kicked off the list of UEFA referees, and that that will mean a loss of fees for being in the elite list of European referees.

Also is it that they are being forced to do things behind their backs, in the premier league, by the people in the FA or the Premier League governing body. Why is that the referees are not consistent with the laws of the game, i.e. 1 ref will book a player, another will send him off, while another will do nothing. This is the only thing that makes any sense to me that our players are being punished while it seems other players are allowed to get away with it.

For which club do you think SWP's back, city of course. When is the last time we have had a decent ref in any of our games.

I'm a subscriber to the belief that most of the problem is that our officials (and I'm including the linos because they make horrendous mistakes) are just really bad but they're not helped by ambiguous rules and half-hearted use of technology.

Never ascribe to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.