"Is there anything you want to say? Nudge nudge, wink wink"

glen quagmire said:
doots said:
glen quagmire said:
Although, very few want to admit it. Carlos will leave us this summer, his body language tonight spoke louder than the PA system. I will thank him for all the effort he has put in, his goals in the carling cup semi final comeback at coms and his contribution this season, helping us to a trophy and joint second.

From me there will be no hard feelings at all, no bitterness or malice. I will look forward to vincent's leadership, and welcome any new arrival with the same fervour as always.
pretty much this.how ya doin glen,nailed all that ukranian vodka yet?

Pal i caned it in one sitting! Then i (or so i was told) fell up the stairs, broke my nose and slit my eye open!

Cheers mate, a great gesture, there was no need, but your generosity was truly appreciated.
No worries Blue,see ya next time.

He's nomadic by nature.

He's off in my opinion, he's just had doubts but knowing that his ex-wife and children would move to Italy or Spain only adds weight to his argument for leaving.

I'll be very very pleasantly surprised to see him playing for us next season! Let's just hope the whole saga doesn't run all through summer, get it sorted.

SWSB said:
why didnt Zabba translate!? And how come Zab knows English and Tevez doesnt? Tevez has been here longer!

i always thought it'd be something to do with zab playing in spain, more chance of learning english there and in all fairness carlos seems quite reclusive so it probably wasn't a priority for him.

can't stand that cnut ferris though, turns the place into fucking disneyland at half time

Sugarloaf said:
Tricky_Trev said:
quiet_riot said:
I think he probably didn't understand a single word that rag knobhead Ferris was saying.
Tevez is not as stupid as he looks. I'm sure he knew exactly what was going on and what everybody was hoping to hear. His silence says it all really.

We all know he's leaving.

In 2009.....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivez5gGNlr8[/youtube]

PMSL How fucking cheesy did he look wiping his eye when asked whether he cried?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.