Is there some settings to send me to the end of the thread when I post something?

almir

It's pissing me off to post something and then see 5 pages of new posts after it? Is there a way to change that like on other forum platforms, I'm pretty unfamiliar with this one?

Sorry mate, not really sure what you mean? The posts are displayed chronologically.

I think I know what he means. If you post something either in reply to a post a few pages back or reply when viewing the thread a few pages back, the post appears to be at that point. But there will be an option to view all the other posts after it.

I'm not very computer literate, but there must be a way. Tapatalk on my iPad always goes to the first post, but on my phone it goes to the last post. Not that helpful, I know, but there is a way to do what I think you're asking

Hi guys, I can't see another way of asking this, even though it doesn't belong in here really, but how do I start a new thread ?

so no option for this really. Other forum platforms just put you on the end of a thread, it's bit crap.

@Ric when I hit post and my post goes through it does not send me to the end of thread but on same page where I was before hitting post. It's OK in some regular threads but during matchday this usually means there is 2-3 pages of posts after and I have to refresh to end on last page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.