Is this season turning into a race for 40 points? AGAIN

bluedemo316

I was really looking forward to this season after the players we have signed and the new owners, but alas its quickly turning into a race to 40 points and mid table safety again :( i dont see how we can push on up the table with the bunch of clowns in the defence we have in our squad they have let the midfield and attackers down big time this season, It is zapping the confidence of the midfield and attackers when they have to keep dropping back to support the defence. We are top scorers and the first team to score 20 goals in the prem but we also have one of the worse defences. Perhaps MH can sign some defenders and a goalkeeper in the january window?

bluedemo316 said:
I was really looking forward to this season after the players we have signed and the new owners, but alas its quickly turning into a race to 40 points and mid table safety again :( i dont see how we can push on up the table with the bunch of clowns in the defence we have in our squad they have let the midfield and attackers down big time this season, It is zapping the confidence of the midfield and attackers when they have to keep dropping back to support the defence. We are top scorers and the first team to score 20 goals in the prem but we also have one of the worse defences. Perhaps MH can sign some defenders and a goalkeeper in the january window?

are you fucking mad?

bluemoon1078 said:
bluedemo316 said:

are you fucking mad?

Very constructive argument.

No school today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.