Is Zabaleta the most passionate City player ever?

I get it about Paul Lake, no more passionate a blue out there. Pearce gave everything for every team he played for and, at the time, I said Tiatto should have been our captain. We needed someone with his guts and determination. I know he was a bit mad but look who was rags' captain at the time, Roy Keane. It's all about opinions and the meaning of passionate isn't it?

Whether it's passion or not Zabba is forever a blue legend.

Rag (;

A mate of mine was a Supervisor at our stadium and was on nights one night when the phone rang, it was Pablo Zabaleta asking if he came down with his girlfriend could he have a tour of the stadium, he arrived about an hour later and my mate gave a full tour much to his delight, he was so grateful as he said he wanted to see the lot but not with officials there etc. He certainly is passionate about City.

4. M. Doyle wins for me
Zabba has to be amongst the most passionate after that

Oakes - although not one for outward shows of emotion must have had plenty of passion to have made 600+ appearances

And one more to throw in there - Lillis. Shite but you can't deny he was passionate
Glad Oakes gets a mention. Not aggressively passionate but a rock for the club. Kept his head when others were losing theirs. One of my all time favourites.

We really can't let Zabba leave the club. If I were in charge he'd be off doing his coaching badges in the summer and made an integral part of the Academy. Nothing to do with sentiment but everything to do with driving the youth on to represent the club and be top professional players, who give everything for the club. Like the man himself.

We really can't let Zabba leave the club. If I were in charge he'd be off doing his coaching badges in the summer and made an integral part of the Academy. Nothing to do with sentiment but everything to do with driving the youth on to represent the club and be top professional players, who give everything for the club. Like the man himself.

Zaba is 32 and he plenty of years left as a player, there's no way he's going to take a catching role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.