Is Zabaleta the most passionate City player ever?

When he stops playing he's gonna live in Moss Side and get a season ticket in the South Stand. Or that's the impression he gives off. We love him!
One other thing, when he came here he couldn't speak any English and now his English is spot on. Well done Zabba!

Are you just naming random players here? Did you read the thread title?
Yes I saw the thread and saw the players I've commented on. I saw passion from all of the above, when wearing our colours.

They may not have been the best players but they gave 100%, and showed fight, fire and passion.

Whether you agree or not, it's what I saw.

No I don't think he is... he IS our most passionate player in the current squad but the days are gone where our players would give everything for the club... players are more career orientated.

Zabba is my hero though, he plays like he loves the club, just "getting rid" as some have suggested is fkin ridiculous. We need that passion, it's why pep kept kolarov and made him captain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.