Isaac Buckley-Rickets

Our best player in that 2nd leg of the Youth Cup Final. I've never seen that Jay Dasilva have a bad game but I thought Isaac took him to the cleaners in that match.
Agree with that, made him look ordinary. A real goalscoring wide striker with a big heart.

all the academy wingers from U21 to U16 are very average talents except sancho
the academy strongly needs super talents in wings
You seriously need to think first before posting on here bud, you're looking very silly.

BTW, do the names Nemane, Dilrosun, Roberts mean anything to you? And that's just for starters.

You seriously need to think first before posting on here bud, you're looking very silly.

BTW, do the names Nemane, Dilrosun, Roberts mean anything to you? And that's just for starters.
you need also to respect the others & their opinions
I am speaking about actual academy players .nemane + Dilrosun + buckley + sinan I see them limited talents.
we should stopping inflating any academy player !!!!

I agree with Eslam to an extent and see Buckley and Nemane as pretty limited players.

All pace and a bit of hustle and bustle, but their technical and mental levels just aren't ever going to reach your Brahims or Sanchos.

At their age Raheem Sterling was playing PL football. Could you see any of these guys making that kind of impact now or in the near future?

People complain about Sterling so I can only whince at what they'd think of either of these two on the wing.

Having said that, they may be able to become good squad players if they improve... a lot. There's still a long way to go...

I agree with Eslam to an extent and see Buckley and Nemane as pretty limited players.

All pace and a bit of hustle and bustle, but their technical and mental levels just aren't ever going to reach your Brahims or Sanchos.

At their age Raheem Sterling was playing PL football. Could you see any of these guys making that kind of impact now or in the near future?

People complain about Sterling so I can only whince at what they'd think of either of these two on the wing.

Having said that, they may be able to become good squad players if they improve... a lot. There's still a long way to go...

I think technically Isaac Buckley might be better than Sterling so why not.

Every time he gets an opportunity he doesn't convert it.

The last metch between City EDS ans scum at the Etihad mutv commentator was saying Buckley had begun as a right-back. That seemed to match the way he couldn't score a goal having several 1v1 chances. Although I should also mark that he's good off the ball, is quite speedy and it's good that he can create these moments at least.

Neither does Aguero, should be sell him?
Agu can score from nothing and he converts his chances more often. Also, nobody said about selling Buckley, just not using him in this role/starting him for fucking EDS while having a lor of players like Barker, Faour (yes, he's better than Nmecha IMO who neither can convert the chances), Celina, Bytyqi, Faupala, etc etc. Also, it's sad to see that Paolo Fernandes gets little gametime this season (not taking in account the period of his injury in mid-season)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.