Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our squad is still heavily reliant on Dave. Would love to see someone fill his shoes eventually, Isco would be a good pick.

Is that not where have gone wrong all those mentioned are 30 plus it's time for some succession planning , we are well covered but why not sell someone like Silva whilst he is still a decent player and get half the Isco money and a player that lasts 6 or 7 seasons

Isco will never get to the same level as silva and this is coming from someone who highly rates isco

Naah,we have Fernando and Delph.

When I had a glance at the starters today I just wondered who was gonna create the chances. We might have possession but where were the goal-scoring chances coming from. Behind the strikers the main deployment was in what I call 'destruction' of the opposition's offerings. Fernando is a destroyer and a simple defensive channel. He might get on the end of summat at a corner but he is not in any way 'creative'. Delph is a little more constructive and can score from outside the area but the constant stream of reasonable goal chances looked to be limited before we'd kicked off!

who do you drop though ? he will want to be first choice.
You don't have to drop anyone. You have 4 top mids of which 2 or 3 will play. How you do when you get your chance will determine how much you play overtime.

Gundo being injury prone and Sol a aging there will be opportunities for all 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.