Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening with him at real? Had a falling out with Zidane or what? Any decent player comparisons? Seemed fairly slow but highly technical. Never understood citys obsession with him.
He is a fantastic player. I personally would get him to rotate with Gundogan and Debryune at AM. Silva moves to the starting DM position backed up by Dihno.

He is a fantastic player. I personally would get him to rotate with Gundogan and Debryune at AM. Silva moves to the starting DM position backed up by Dihno.

Wouldn't that leave him in the same predicament he's in now? Random starts and first off the bench? I'm not opposed to it by any means btw. Also, any guesstimate on the fee?

It would make complete sense as he can play as one of the 8's or out wide. Essentially filling two roles in the squad.

Would mean our midfield wouldn't be completely void of creativity when we rotate.

Would he come here if he isn't guaranteed a starting spot though?

Basically, no.

I love Isco, his vision, technique, awareness and ability is all absolute world class, he'd upgrade any starting 11 and it's little surprise Barca are linked. But, honestly, he's not going to a club unless he gets assurances he starts and City can't realistically provide that at present.

It would make complete sense as he can play as one of the 8's or out wide. Essentially filling two roles in the squad.

Would mean our midfield wouldn't be completely void of creativity when we rotate.

He's not pacey/tricky enough to play on the wing in our current system without seriously hurting the balance of the team, similar to when we put KDB out there.

Top player. Have wanted this guy for the last two seasons and can be the heir apparent to Silva in the longer term.

In the shorter term, he fills two criteria, back-up to Dave and De Bruyne, but also believe he can replace Yaya, which I know sounds crazy.

Against both Liverpool and Juventus, Ancelotti utilised him further back and his energy levels and the defensive side of his game were incredible.

He's been close before but I think Pep takes him to the level he should be at.

If this does happen, I would not be surprised to see Sergio or Otamendi as part of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.