Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want Otamendi and he wants to go this will be the perfect deal.

Possibly straight swap or most likely Otamendi plus £10m for Isco which I think is still reasonable.
This would be perfect as Isco will add a different dimension. I wouldn't under value Otamendi in the Spanish league though - bit like Pepe who I think would have struggled in the PL which is why he never tried it. I would say £5m would be more realistic but lets not haggle!

We don't need him.
Already got Silva, KDB, Sané, Sterling, Gundogan, Yaya and Jesus.

Better to save as much cash as possible to get the very best full backs, centre back, keeper and midfield destroyer available.

This would be perfect as Isco will add a different dimension. I wouldn't under value Otamendi in the Spanish league though - bit like Pepe who I think would have struggled in the PL which is why he never tried it. I would say £5m would be more realistic but lets not haggle!

True, Otamendi was in the La Liga team of the season before coming to us. Whatever the the extra cash, just get the deal done!! Isco is a perfect fit for us.

We don't need him.

Better to save as much cash as possible to get the very best full backs, centre back, keeper and midfield destroyer available.

Yaya and silva are nearing the end with us so it's better to be proactive and replace them before the end comes, that also only paves 5 players for 5 positions with 2 of those mentioned currently on a long turn lay off ......

We don't need him.

Yaya will probably be gone, dont why you say midfield destroyer, when has Pep ever used one of them, he'll want an intelligent deep playmaker in the pivot.

Mascherano was a centre back, for Pep. Vidal is much more than a destroyer, besides he preffered Alonso or Lahm as his pivot.

Mascherano became a CB, was signed as a midfielder, but Busquets was Peps boy. Any midfield destroyer we signed would be more than just that, we're not going to go and get the Lee Cattermoles of this world.

We need a physical box to box player, the Prime Yaya/Vidal/Essien/Marchisio/Matuidi type..I'd personally take a Radja Nainggolan over an Isco anyday

Verrati for me, very impressive this season and just what we need, but can't see PSG letting him go

Yaya will probably be gone, dont why you say midfield destroyer, when has Pep ever used one of them, he'll want an intelligent deep playmaker in the pivot.

Because of how good Kante is, and how much we need to take the pressure off our defence. I just think we need someone who can break up opposition attacks, disturb their rhythm and win us the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.