Isco

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Bobbins, 7 Dec 2016.

1. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

Fair dos. I haven't seen it myself but I'll take your word for it.

Why isn't he a key player for Madrid? Genuine question as he has the talent and they aren't that stacked in creative central midfielders?

2. WallyA

WallyA

I think Fabinho is a better option but same idea, a player like Isco is not necessary. So many attacking midfielders on loan or in academy.

3. WallyA

WallyA

Actually madrid are stacked in creative central midfielders. They have Isco, Kroos, Modric, James, Kovacic. You could also argue that Asensio can play that role although Zidane prefers him on the wing mostly. This is why he is unhappy, because Casemiro-Kroos-Modric is the go to midfield trio for Zidane.

4. kun

kun

Well that's partly down to the fact they don't play with a natural 10 and the CM and wing positions are filled by Ronaldo, Bale, Modric and Kroos. He also has the likes of James Rodriguez, Marco Asensio and Mateo Kovacic to compete with.

5. richards30

richards30

absolute no brainer to sign isco! look at how kev has performed in the last 5 or 6 games?? been out of form and looked tired but we had no one of equal quality to come in?

6. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

And here he won't play on the wing, I hope, because he doesn't have the pace and we have far better players. So then he's competing with silva, Gundogan and KDB who are all better players IMO.

7. Blue warrior

Blue warrior

Think he would become one of our best players he's an incredible baller and a battler sign him up!

8. David Silva

David Silva

But with question marks over Gundogan's fitness we would be daft to go into next season without more cover for those two attacking midfield roles in our side. Silva and KDB have looked knackered in the last two games and the drop off in quality when Pep has rotated is huge.

9. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Gundogan has questionable injury record and Silva is 31 which means he needs to be probably rested more often than in previous years. Think we absolutely need extra player there who can play in that "free 8" role. Isco could be cheap, but at the same time quality option.

10. calum down

calum down

otium cum dignitate
    where the fuck are the gifs?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]