Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all the above. Would be a great addition to the team and could see him getting much more playing time than Real Madrid have given this season. Hopefully he sees Zidane giving him more playing time as a ploy to get him to renew.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/04/15/58f25609468aebe2028b456f.html

"I want to stay in Madrid for many more years but I don't understand why it's surprising that I want to play more"

"If I didn't think I deserved it I wouldn't say it. The press misinterprets my words. Rather than inform, they're more interested in selling papers. From the first moment, I said I wanted to stay in Madrid and I want to be here for many years. Both, the club and I, think we will make the correct decision."

Meh, I think Zidane's bluff could work. He's the natural successor to Spanish Dave we need, but not sure we could guarantee him many more minutes than what he's getting right now.

Agree with all the above. Would be a great addition to the team and could see him getting much more playing time than Real Madrid have given this season. Hopefully he sees Zidane giving him more playing time as a ploy to get him to renew.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/04/15/58f25609468aebe2028b456f.html

Meh, I think Zidane's bluff could work. He's the natural successor to Spanish Dave we need, but not sure we could guarantee him many more minutes than what he's getting right now.

He's getting fuck all from Zidane at the minute, got fuck all when they had injuries and hasn't been picked for any of the big games, if he renews he's an idiot. Don't think he will.

Haha! I'm always amazed how quick folk are to do down our Dave.
Still, hope we sign him just as I've hoped for the last three years. Sadly I don't think it'll happen.
I think if we want him this summer we'll get him, if he was going to renew it's surprising it's gotten this close to the window and if he doesn't renew before it opens I can't see Madrid standing in his way with a move abroad, especially with Barca allegedly sniffing about. Hope we get him, the kids special.

Would love him here, but don't see it happening. The usual play him for a bit whilst contract talks go on, whilst still not playing him in the big games, then he'll sign a new contract.

Also not convinced he'd play here week in week out either, seems an unlikely scenario where we manage to get him from Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.