Isco

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Bobbins, 7 Dec 2016.

1. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

Bale will 100% start when fit. Frankly Isco's best chance to start regularly is if Modric's age starts to catch up on him, which could be a long time since Modric is still fucking good now. No way Isco would start ahead of Kroos or Casemiro in midfield. Same with starting ahead of Tranny and Bale, never gonna happen. His best chance to start regularly is with other clubs.

2. Pablo1

Pablo1

You know how much I want him, Dax. It should be one of the transfers we're working on hardest but I can't see it and it pisses me off.

3. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Thought myself too, but looking at their squad... I suppose that Modric's and Isco's situations are not interrelated, they're different types of players ('Iniesta' and 'Xavi'). Modric will be replaced either by Kovacic or some new DLP (Verratti?) who can defend well. It's Kroos who seems to be Isco's straight competitor, although their skillsets and playing positions differ a lot. My current prognosis is that while Zidane is there and the tactical setup is conservative 433, Isco will be a squad/rotation player. Guardiola would probably play all 3, putting M.Llorente behind them and benching Casemiro.

4. cityzennn93:20

cityzennn93:20

Who do you guys think is a better player Isco or Bernardo silva.

5. BillyShears

BillyShears

"Better" is difficult to gauge they're both amazing. Personally I'd have Isco over Silva just because I think he's a more 'natural' replacement for our Silva.

6. cityzennn93:20

cityzennn93:20

What do you mean by natural?

7. flb

flb

This guy is the heir to King Davids throne-we should make an offer that Madrid cant refuse-straight in with a £70-80m bid.

If we don't have a ready made replacement for Dave next season to cover for him in the event of tiredness or injury we could well struggle-we have tried for him in the past so we all know the club wants him-just fucking do it City.

8. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Isco is the better at the minute, but at a very similar level when he was Silva's age. I'd prefer Isco of the two.

9. BillyShears

BillyShears

He is already playing almost an identical role for Madrid that he would do for City. Bernado's more of a winger/inside forward than a number 8 or a 10. At least IMO anyway.

10. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Plays with his head up more, better eye for a pass, better when he receives the ball in tight areas with his back to goal. Silva has more of the winger about him where he's happiest taking players on and trying to get a shot away.