Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Easy He has repeatedly stated that he won't leave, it's his choice. He'll sign a new deal after season ends, think they're just negotiating numbers. So, leave your hopes mate and move on.

Maybe you are right but there is still a chance I think. He has also complained multiple times about his role in the team. Does he really sign a new deal knowing he is second choice and that he will be on the bench for all the big games unless a starter is injured, maybe, but I just have that belief that he might be a little more ambitious than that in this stage of his career.

After another round of links to City in the last few months, Isco has confirmed tonight to Cadena COPE that he will stay at Real Madrid.

After another round of links to City in the last few months, Isco has confirmed tonight to Cadena COPE that he will stay at Real Madrid.
sad_walk_by_zannywings-d32y7mp.gif

He's a mug. He'll have splinters on his arse but I guess he's being well paid to be deceived.

Disappointing news but we aren't short in that department (especially if Toure extends his contract for next season)

It's a daft decision on his part. Give it till this summer when Real go in for Hazard and he's back on the bench again next season.

He's under appreciated there, it's took a Bale injury to get him back in the team when he's easily one of their best 11 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.