Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for first 11. There was a time but we've begun to move past that.

He's good enough for Real Madrids starting XI, will start the CL final next week and the. Pick up a contract which makes him Reals 3rd highest paid player ever.

Let's not be like the rags who now think B Silva is shit. Isco is a brilliant player and would have been great for us, but Bernardo Silva is another brilliant young player who will be great for us.

The Silva transfer should really put this to bed, once and for all.

He's good enough for Real Madrids starting XI, will start the CL final next week and the. Pick up a contract which makes him Reals 3rd highest paid player ever.

Let's not be like the rags who now think B Silva is shit. Isco is a brilliant player and would have been great for us, but Bernardo Silva is another brilliant young player who will be great for us.
I said that in mind of our system. He's not someone I feel would be first on the team sheet which is the types of purchases I want us looking at to get us to the next level. Looking at B. Silva - he looks a more suitable fit for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.