Isco

Why on earth would Silva hang up his boots now ?

Playing some of the best football of his career in the best team he has ever played in and for the best manager in the world and having signed a contract extension 4 months ago keeping him here until 2020.

You're not talking sense.

I was thinking more of his personal situation.

Sam lee says it’s not gonna happen.

Be interesting to see how this one plays out. This Jose guy has literally been 100% so far with everything. I’m pretty sure he accidentally inferred that he gets his info from Mikel but don’t hold me to that.

Be interesting to see how this one plays out. This Jose guy has literally been 100% so far with everything. I’m pretty sure he accidentally inferred that he gets his info from Mikel but don’t hold me to that.

Sam is well intended but he’s not that reliable

Yeah and Jose literally has a 100% success ratio at this point

Yeah and Jose literally has a 100% success ratio at this point
Indeed, so far he has been like a straight taIking TH without the enigmatic videos!

I am not sure our management will appreciate his openness, they may prefer to keep targets our targets vague?

Indeed, so far he has been like a straight taIking TH without the enigmatic videos!

I am not sure our management will appreciate his openness, they may prefer to keep targets our targets vague?

Difference being Jose is 100% right and TH is at best 50% right but at least TH makes the summer a little more interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.