Isco

FFS, what's with you and the over the Raheem hating?

Don’t hate Raheem at all mate but I think pep finds him the most frustrating? Only my opinion though and I certainly don’t hate him. I prefer Bernardo over him though

be98ae10fa3d5e54a8c9b66792fa9ea4.gif

Isco and City were meant to be. I do think Pep values the fact he can play in a few different positions. Could also be why we were fine with cutting things off with Fred..

The issue I have is where does he play?

We need a winger so for me he will be wasted out there, and if he is to come in and rotate with Kev, Silva and Gundogan in the middle that will mean Foden has to go out on loan.

Also that is not even taking into consideration Bernardo Silva.

I just wonder whether this will be David Silva’s last season and he has come to the conclusion that his family life is far more important and a move back to Spain is on the cards.

I think we would all wish him the best if that is the case.

How much are the club planning to spend this summer? I hope the priority is a DM. I think we need to spend big to secure quality for that position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.