Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Magicpole, 24 May 2017.

1. CitizenTID

CitizenTID

Wouldn't be surprised if they don't report the last bit as it makes Russia's and Assad's previous claims more credible

2. Jamoid

Jamoid

No there just a bunch of sad rag headed cowards

3. Ell-ano

Ell-ano

I know you. You know you. And I know you know that
    I think it's more the interpretation that's the problem, The Quran and the bible were written over a thousand years ago for a completely different time. Anybody who takes them literally in a modern world is always going to struggle. The same with the 2nd Amendment in the US, it was written in mind of people keeping muskets and flintlocks in case the British decided to re-invade, not so some nutcase could have 3 pistols and an AK-47 for "self-defence".
    People should be taught to read books like the Bible and the Quran with an open mind. After all, the Bible attacks homosexuality etc. if I remember correctly.

4. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
  5. SouthStandStander

SouthStandStander

Your thread being brought back up will probably be the end of it. I started a similar topic this week. Although not as eloquently and knowledgeable as yours.

I was angry at the reports of another grooming gang being prosecuted in Newcastle. I read quite a few news articles on the matter. And not one pointed out the glaring fact and motivation behind this persistent grooming of young British girls. That motivation is Religion, in these cases... Islam. Religion is for the brain dead. I mean come on. Whoever believes in a God in this day and age is a fucking numpty. There's a hell of a lot more proof that the tooth fairy exists. Lol

My thread was about how it is never mentioned that the huge numbers of people who were arrested or charged for these offences are all Muslim. And it is they're faith that is the reason / excuse to commit these horrible crime's against British women / non believers / infidels. One girl who was a victim / witness in the Newcastle case where 461 people were arrested, reports that she was drugged and gang raped on over 60 separate occasions. 60! Ffs. Someone's daughter who was 16/17 was gangraped that many times, and some bright MOD on here thought it was best to take my thread down for some reason. Its unbelievable that a thread discussing that was removed from the forum. Whoever it was who removed it. Shame on you.

People need to wake up. Stop being a fucking sheep and beating your PC drum. Have your own thoughts. Don't be so politically correct because society tells you to be. That''s what's got us in this shit in the first place. Do your own research and you will find out for yourself that you were as much of an idiot as the looney islamist extremists.

And for the record I think all religion is bollocks. The west are slowly starting to realise this as they become a bit more knowledgeable and smarter. The middle east are still stuck in the the dark ages.

Come on, they believe mohammed flew to the heavens to meet Allah on a horse. They'd still be stupid if they thought it was a unicorn. But not quite as stupid as believing it was a fucking horse.

And the c**t mohammed raped his wife when she was 9 years old. The peado fucking c**t. If blue moon allowed me to draw, I'd draw a picture of the fucking horse riding nonce.

Rant over. Bed time :-)

6. better dead than red

better dead than red

I'm not saying any whole religion is right or wrong. But, using scripture to make points can be wrong. Even the devil can quote scripture. Long and short of that is, scripture can be used by whomever, however.

For every scripture you or I post from Christianity, Islam or Judaism someone else can find something on the other side.

I do see your point though.

7. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    At something to 3 on a Saturday night/Sunday morning I used to be thinking about pussy or pizza - not Muslims. How times change.

8. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Ok.

So everyone acknowledges (which they do) that the gang were all Muslim.
    Pretend the media also state that all gang members were Muslim.

Now what ? How does that change anything ?

9. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    Enjoyed reading that.

10. SouthStandStander

SouthStandStander

It changes the narrative. Instead of the repeated swerving of the the causes. All you hear is "religion of peace", that is just brushing it under the carpet. It is far from a region of peace, it's quite the opposite.
    First there needs to be an acceptance of the problem. Until that happens it will just get worse.