Isle of Man tour, July 1994

183sash

Was telling my mate that Oldham took about 50 fans and we took 2/3000 ,and because the City fans caused so much mither we were never invitedback. Is all this true or is my memory playing tricks

183sash said:
Was telling my mate that Oldham took about 50 fans and we took 2/3000 ,and because the City fans caused so much mither we were never invitedback. Is all this true or is my memory playing tricks

Negative. The games played were not part of the annual IOM Football tournament which was held recently. It was a promotional tournament arranged by the late Paul Gaskell, and from memory, it was the only one which he organised.

There was never anything in the local press about the behaviour of City fans. I thought it was a great weekend myself.

Manx Blue said:
183sash said:

Negative. The games played were not part of the annual IOM Football tournament which was held recently. It was a promotional tournament arranged by the late Paul Gaskell, and from memory, it was the only one which he organised.

There was never anything in the local press about the behaviour of City fans. I thought it was a great weekend myself.
What no mention of all the lifebelts being thrown overboard on the ferry back home, and them being washed up for days on end in Heysham?

183sash said:
Manx Blue said:

What no mention of all the lifebelts being thrown overboard on the ferry back home, and them being washed up for days on end in Heysham?

PMSL that sounds like a very good weekend! Lifebelts bein thrown, quality stuff. Imagine the ferry had sunk? You'd have hadto jump in to get them back lol ;)

my mates still got the scar from a dj, who got sick of him asking to play madness, one step beyond.
funniest thing i had seen in years.

Anyone recognise themselves?

IOM18.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.