Israeli diplomat scandal, why isn't this headline news..?

We've expelled loads of Russians for spying, which includes blackmailing and bribing British politicians. Years ago, the Yanks tried to effectively mount a coup inside MI5 and grab control of it. And there was the plot to undermine and smear Harold Wilson, which was supposedly backed by Mountbatten. The NSA intercepted calls on Angela Merkel's mobile phone (and you can bet they did the same with others).

All major countries look to subvert or undermine politicians in other countries who they deem to be hostile to them. Masot's crime was getting stung and publicly shamed.
That's a very interesting post! I haven't been able to get my head around why we would allow an NSA base here and give the yanks our data ingest? I think Snowden said they helped GCHQ build theirs but I wouldn't think compromising all future data would be worth that. I can see the use in the US having a base here as terrorists have colluded US attacks here, but it also allows them ease in what you mention there.

That's a very interesting post! I haven't been able to get my head around why we would allow an NSA base here and give the yanks our data ingest? I think Snowden said they helped GCHQ build theirs but I wouldn't think compromising all future data would be worth that. I can see the use in the US having a base here as terrorists have colluded US attacks here, but it also allows them ease in what you mention there.
We have an overarching & very comprehensive intelligence sharing agreement with the USA which, imaginatively, is called the UKUSA agreement and has been in place for over 70 years. It also includes Australia, New Zealand & Canada.

In fact the Australian government didn't even know for many years that what they thought was one of their facilities was actually under CIA control. They only became aware when police seized records from the Australian version of the CIA as they thought they were withholding important anti-terror information.

We have an overarching & very comprehensive intelligence sharing agreement with the USA which, imaginatively, is called the UKUSA agreement and has been in place for over 70 years. It also includes Australia, New Zealand & Canada.

In fact the Australian government didn't even know for many years that what they thought was one of their facilities was actually under CIA control. They only became aware when police seized records from the Australian version of the CIA as they thought they were withholding important anti-terror information.
I've noticed the Americans have never been very imaginative in naming things, buildings, areas or whatever.

Rammstein - Amerika seems more and more true the more of this sort of stuff I see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.