It’s hot

I have just received a letter from Yorkshire water which has a hosepipe ban starting shortly. The letter tells me that, as an FOC, I am exempt from the ban. I can see the point of prioritising vulnerable people when standpipes are in action etc, but what is the justification for exempting me from the hosepipe ban? Weird.
Any other FOCs had such a letter?

I have just received a letter from Yorkshire water which has a hosepipe ban starting shortly. The letter tells me that, as an FOC, I am exempt from the ban. I can see the point of prioritising vulnerable people when standpipes are in action etc, but what is the justification for exempting me from the hosepipe ban? Weird.
They want you to be the only green grass on the street with lovely flowers etc so everybody else can get jealous and they might do you in, (make it look like a heart attack etc.) thereby saving on the state pension and ongoing costs to the NHS

The next stage is justified because it'd be hard for you and Musty to get to the stand pipe on your mobility scooters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.