It was eighteen years ago today.....

Bayblue

... That we were relegated to the "third" division; despite winning 5-2 at Stoke (who were also relegated).

I guess things have turned out alright after all?

Anyone here remember that match?

I'm still ducking and diving about in between the coaches outside as the bricks and rocks rain down on our heads.

Crazy day and as shit as it was, still the best times I've ever had as a regular away fan.

You went week in, week out because you loved the club, loved your mates and loved the crack.

I'm still ducking and diving about in between the coaches outside as the bricks and rocks rain down on our heads.

Crazy day and as shit as it was, still the best times I've ever had as a regular away fan.

You went week in, week out because you loved the club, loved your mates and loved the crack.
You got crack on away trips? It wasn't the prestwich and Whitefield branch you went with was it? But yeah your last line sums it up perfectly following city.

You got crack on away trips? It wasn't the prestwich and Whitefield branch you went with was it? But yeah your last line sums it up perfectly following city.

I couldn't spell the word and couldn't be arsed to google it either pmsl.

Went with Woody that day with the Heywood lot. Great day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.