Its Geting Boring!!!!

samy said:
iTS GOT TO STOP NOW PEOPLE COMINGON HERE SLAGING EVERYONE AT CITY OF FOR FUCK SAKE..... Lets be proper football fans, ye were playing shite the players arnt preforming but get behind them the manger and the club... Get off Vassel back I agree hes shite but get behind him same with Jo. As for Hughes he may not be the man for the Job but give the guy a chance, GET BEHIND MCFC!!!!!

Yeah, let's be proper fans and get our face painted and bang our drums and stuff.

42-17710449.jpg

Grow up. It's a football forum and City are underperforming. What do you expect?

Cheesy said:
There have been too many threads saying the same thing, but I cannot see how what is said on this forum has any bearing whatsoever on what's happening at the club. I'd rather people aired there frustrations here than at the ground, that's for sure. Simple solution... if you find these type of posts boring, just don't read them.

I agree and i have stopped reading them myself (Hughes out threads etc) some have reasonable meanings/arguments to them but some are over reactions like (we are going into a relegation fight lol) which if you think about it is very funny given the situation we are really in.

bluearmy71 said:
Cheesy said:
There have been too many threads saying the same thing, but I cannot see how what is said on this forum has any bearing whatsoever on what's happening at the club. I'd rather people aired there frustrations here than at the ground, that's for sure. Simple solution... if you find these type of posts boring, just don't read them.

I agree and i have stopped reading them myself (Hughes out threads etc) some have reasonable meanings/arguments to them but some are over reactions like (we are going into a relegation fight lol) which if you think about it is very funny given the situation we are really in.

Like 17th and ahead of 18th on goal difference bluearmy?

I like a good laugh like you probably do as well but I don't find anything to amuse myself over our current situation even if we have the resources to buy better than what we currently have its no guarantee that the eleven we pick will do the job.

I hope it is a tad pessimistic come February say but if we find ourselves in the same position or dare I say worse position then that we are now will you be laughing then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.