It's just getting stupid now...

liamctid

Tonight at the glorious (!) stadium:mk it's the ghost of Wimbledon vs Fergies sons team. It's on the TV but me and my mate were talking about going down to watch it as we haven't been there this season and let's face it, there ain't a lot to do on a Monday night!

So I go on their website to see how much tickets are.

The cheapest ones are £23 for an adult ticket.

And I know I paid over double this yesterday to see City lose, but £23 to see Milton Keynes vs Peterborough is going to cost me at least £23. Twenty three English pounds. For a 3rd tier of English football game.

Unbelievable.

But we all keep paying the prices so why shouldn't the clubs charge that much?

WNRH said:
MK Dons is never full and now we aint won the world cup will never even open the top tier of there stadium plus they shouldnt exist and they are wank

BoyBlue_1985 said:
WNRH said:
MK Dons is never full and now we aint won the world cup will never even open the top tier of there stadium plus they shouldnt exist and they are wank

But they aren't stupid, they are obviously making more money charging £23 than that are charging £15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.