It's Nescafe Time!

Kevcod

After weeks of being called a "Rag" "attention seeking Whore" and all other kinds of stuff you'd tell your 5 year old off for saying, could it be that some peole are actually starting to wake up and smell the coffee?
I don't care what any of you say about a weakened City team. Racing had only scored 7 goals at home all season!
We should have had 2 penalties against us and any one of the 5 who got booked could have been sent off. Zab could have snapped that guys ankle and Elano was throwing punches. Ben Hur could have gone as he kept falling for the same trick.
We've got forwards who don't even look like scoring, goalkeepers who pat the ball down to on coming forwards and Elano who just cannot pass to one of his own players.
All in all, a F**king shambles.
For Racings first goal we were just standing around, for the 3rd goal THEY HAD FOUR FORWARDS UNMARKED goalside of the penalty spot.
Let me tell you, we are in SERIOUS trouble. West Brom are going to break their duck sometime (and ducks usually get broken against us, don't they?) and Blackburn have got rid of the only Manager who's worse than the one we've got so NO WAY will Big Sham let them loose against us.
It's Nescafe time.

After that horrible shocking lackluster and disgusting performance tonight i am actually disgraced to be a blue tonight, but i will continue wearing my colours when i am out tomorrow, as i always do!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.