Its not a question of hughes or mancini!!!

TaylorWill07

because imho the a coach can only do so much, at the end of the day the players need to start performing AS A TEAM!

I put that in capitals because at the moment i am seeing too many very good individual performences, i.e when bellamy was firing tevez was poor (start of season), when tevez was firing (bellamy was below average) last night lescott was immense as were a couple others whereas given had a shocker...when lescott was below average at the start of the season given was in amazing form.

To me were not playing as a team, i know its down to the managment to build that but its also down to the players and both mancini and hughes (both good managers in there own right) have not been able get them playing well as a team. this suggests to me that its something the players (aswell as managment) have to work on.

We all go on about how hughes and mancini have got tactics right and wrong but at the end of the day the players out there on the pitch are not doing themselves justice.

however this is not a negative thread because i am very happy the postion we are in at the moment, i am simply stating that everybody should stop arguing about who is the better manager its irrelavent. its stupid.

Our time will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.