Its now easier to say goodbye to the old guard?

I'd personally keep both Mangala and Otamendi. Bring in Denayer and treat Kompany like Spurs did Ledley King (and like the last couple of weeks). We keep investing stupid money in Centre halfs when clearly its the system at fault. Both Mangala and Ota were getting rave reviews elsewhere and come here and are both suddenly shit, but prone to worldy performances. Its unlikely that any big name defender comes in and performs like an in prime Kompany - lets see if Pep can get anything out of them. Denayer for Demi sounds excellent to me.

Delph... Has shown flashes of decency and I like him as a player. He is utterly useless wide left but with games in the middle he could yet prove his worth under Pep if he avoids any more injuries. Sterling gets far too much hate. His Champions league performances should earn him some good will alone and he got far too much stick in the league before his injury.

Leaving, I'd guess, would be:

Caballero - Pellegrini's man. Really the only reason he's here.
Zaba or Sagna - Based on this season its Zaba but you never know.
Kolarov - Should have gone years ago.
yaya - before his agent tarnishes his legacy anymore. Hopefully he finishes the season in the form of 2012 and 14.
Bony - Malaria, not the right fit... who knows, but it hasn't worked at all.

Silva, Nasri, and Fernando all question marks. I'd never close the door on Silva and he started this season in brilliant form. Nasri is a strange one. Very good player but there always seems some speculation about him being out the door. I have warmed to Fernando a lot but like many have said he may not be a pep player... I'd say he has earned an opportunity to impress pep besed on this season. I suppose Mangala is going too, but like I said, I think that's a mistake.

If it's for the better of the club then I couldn't really care less. I've no emotional ties to any of them. I enjoy watching some of them play, others I don't enjoy as much. They're employees, and although they've done well for us, they'll sign a contract with another club and move on, whereas I'll still be here.

I don't really care who leaves or stays, I just want to see a good football team who give everything on the pitch. We've never added real quality to our spine, apart from de bruyne, so this summer we need to buy some top class players. No more Fernando's, delphs, otamendi's, bony's.

It won't be easy as when they were all at their peak we were a great side.It is made all the harder because there are a lot of them coming to the end game for us at the same time.I really hope we win the champions league,even if the winner goes in off a pitch encroaching Simeone's backside and the ref allows it. Two titles,an FA cup,two league cups and the champions league would be a worthy trophy haul and a fitting send off.

Pains me to say it but I think Zabaleta is struggling to play at this level.

Yaya needs to make way as well.

Hart is still a great goal keeper, but I would welcome Ter Stegen as competition.

Kompany is still good enough but due to his injury record being obscene we really can't go in to a season expecting him to be in the first team.

Nasri and Silva are both good enough to continue in the first team and as rotational players.

I'm more concerned about getting rid of Bony who is the worst player in the squad in my opinion.

I have changed my mind about Zabaleta and Kolarov in the last few weeks. I thought they had a couple of more seasons in them but I have changed my mind on what I have seen recently.

Zabaleta, Kolarov, Toure, and Bony need to be replaced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.