It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahooblue

We can go back and forth with stats all you want. Those 13 goals...5 were from the Norwich game. 1 was from the QPR game after Tevez had been subbed and would not have happened without Mario.

Bottom line. The three most important games of our season the partnership was shut out. Not trying to start a fight. I just hate the fucker, and don't rate him nearly as much as most.

Matt.D said:
Are you for real? Look at the goals tally for aguero/tevez when they start games together. No coincidence that aguero only scored 1 of his 23 premier league goals when he started with balotelli.

Compare that to when he started with Tevez = 9 goals in 7 games. Partnership of 13 goals in 7 games.

Do you know how many league games Aguero and Mario started together? I also would be curious to know what the Aguero/Dzeko partnership looks like in terms of goals per games. Again, serious questions--no sarcasm...I don't know the answer to either.

wahooblue said:
Matt.D said:
Are you for real? Look at the goals tally for aguero/tevez when they start games together. No coincidence that aguero only scored 1 of his 23 premier league goals when he started with balotelli.

Compare that to when he started with Tevez = 9 goals in 7 games. Partnership of 13 goals in 7 games.

Do you know how many league games Aguero and Mario started together? I also would be curious to know what the Aguero/Dzeko partnership looks like in terms of goals per games. Again, serious questions--no sarcasm...I don't know the answer to either.

Monday night football when they first highlighted the stats in Apil showed this stat of Aguero:

Dzeko-19 games, 10 goals
Balotelli-15 games, 2 goals
Tevez-4 games, 8 goals

Note - I don't know if these were just times they played together or starts or in all competitions etc. that's just what was on MNF, but it's staggering and undeniable stats.

Average = over a goal a game with tevez, goal every other game with dzeko but a goal every 7 games with mario.

Tevez is undoubtedly a ****, but he brings the best out of aguero. You have dismissed the Norwich game, but it was the west brom and Norwich games that really got us back to playing good football at a quick tempo, football with a sense of purpose and unpredictability that we had lacked for months. Tevez was the spark to our late title comeback and I firmly believe that if Tevez hadn't come back we wouldn't be sitting here as champions, because he kicked Aguero back into life.

On the flip side, as I'm sure you will point out, had the fucker been here and committed all season then the league would of probably been sewn up by march. No arguments with this, he's a nob off the pitch. Behaved inexcusably towards our club. But on the pitch his attitude & ability, and the fact that he vastly improves our team when he's in it is beyond question.

Matt.D said:
wahooblue said:
Matt.D said:

Monday night football when they first highlighted the stats in Apil showed this stat of Aguero:

Dzeko-19 games, 10 goals
Tevez-4 games, 8 goals

Note - I don't know if these were just times they played together or starts or in all competitions etc. that's just what was on MNF, but it's staggering and undeniable stats.

Average = over a goal a game with tevez, goal every other game with dzeko but a goal every 7 games with mario.

Tevez is undoubtedly a ****, but he brings the best of of aguero. You have dismissed the Norwich game, but it was the west brom and Norwich games that really got us back to playing good football at a quick tempo, football with a sense of purpose and unpredictability that we had lacked for months. Tevez was the spark to our late title comeback and I firmly believe that if Tevez hadn't come back we wouldn't be sitting here as champions, because he kicked Aguero back into life.

On the flip side, as I'm sure you will point out, had the fucker been here and committed all season then the league would of probably been sewn up by march. No arguments with this, he's a **** off the pitch. Behaved inexcusably towards our club. But on it his attitude & ability, and the fact that he vastly improves our team when he's in it is beyond question.

Aguero:
() signifies starts.

w/Dzeko: P19(11) Gls: 10.
w/Balo: P14(10) Gls: 5.
w/Tevez: P8(7) Gls: 9.

Matt.D said:
wahooblue said:
Matt.D said:

Dzeko-19 games, 10 goals
Tevez-4 games, 8 goals
I wish if you could stop listen to the **** Neville and his misleading statics.

wahooblue said:
We can go back and forth with stats all you want. Those 13 goals...5 were from the Norwich game. 1 was from the QPR game after Tevez had been subbed and would not have happened without Mario.

Bottom line. The three most important games of our season the partnership was shut out. Not trying to start a fight. I just hate the fucker, and don't rate him nearly as much as most.

When Tevez came back into the starting line up we won 6 games on the spin under extreme pressure. If Tevez fully commits and has a good pre season they could be a formidable partnership next time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.