It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
have heard that van persie has set the wheels in motion to get out of the arse as well mate? have you heard owt on this?

What's he done then? Told them he's definitely not renewing his contract?

bluemonkey71 said:
richards30 said:
have heard that van persie has set the wheels in motion to get out of the arse as well mate? have you heard owt on this?

just that he wants out mate!! thinks he has more chance of honours elsewhere and have been told he really wants to come to us! it annoys me but i get more info from the arsenal end than city!!

richards30 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
richards30 said:

just that he wants out mate!! thinks he has more chance of honours elsewhere and have been told he really wants to come to us! it annoys me but i get more info from the arsenal end than city!!

Thank Fuk for that then as you'd be a proper fukin nightmare!

in reality, if van persie stayed fit, how many years would we even get out of him ?
he'll be 29 by the start of the season. seems a bizzare one if we're going to offer 25 mill for him

dref619 said:
in reality, if van persie stayed fit, how many years would we even get out of him ?
he'll be 29 by the start of the season. seems a bizzare one if we're going to offer 25 mill for him

A striker that plays with his head and not with his legs. Pretty much the polar opposite to Walcott, who is basically an olympic sprinter in an Arsenal strip. I bet you could get 2 more wonder seasons and another very good season at the very least.

adrianr said:
dref619 said:

A striker that plays with his head and not with his legs. Pretty much the polar opposite to Walcott, who is basically an olympic sprinter in an Arsenal strip. I bet you could get 2 more wonder seasons and another very good season at the very least.

Good point , 3yr deal.

Lucky13 said:
adrianr said:
dref619 said:

Good point , 3yr deal.

And proven!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.