It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oddfellows said:
Lucky13 said:
adrianr said:
A striker that plays with his head and not with his legs. Pretty much the polar opposite to Walcott, who is basically an olympic sprinter in an Arsenal strip. I bet you could get 2 more wonder seasons and another very good season at the very least.

Good point , 3yr deal.

And proven to be a right twat when he told us all to fuck off after scoring his goal at City last season!!

Yep.

Given RvP's injury record, age, and contract stalls at Arsenal, I think we shouldn't be paying premium price for him. Just my opinion

I've heard that Bayern would let Robben to go for as cheap as 10 millions. That's very fair price though if we would go for him, I could see some City tax added.

The player that can decide the match at any single point and does it pretty regularly when manages to stay fit. Diving twat though.

MSP said:
I've heard that Bayern would let Robben to go for as cheap as 10 millions. That's very fair price though if we would go for him, I could see some City tax added.

The player that can decide the match at any single point and does it pretty regularly when manages to stay fit. Diving twat though.
Fair price? Are you kidding, it'd be a steal! :)

MSP said:

Not to mention a cancer to the dressing room. We need to steer as far away from people like him as possible IMO. Can't stand him. To many world class players on our team to have him cut in and shoot every time he gets the ball.

Jumanji said:
MSP said:

Fair price? Are you kidding, it'd be a steal! :)

It would be in pure football aspect if there isn't a package that comes with him... injury prone and not very friendly character like unlikelyfan19 said above

If you had to pick between Martinez and Hazard who would you choose??? Personally I would choose hazard because I feel he is made for the PL, and would be an instant success. Not to say Martinez wouldn't be, but I just feel more confident in Hazard to play behind Aguero/Mario if Tevez does in fact leave.

CTIDANDREW said:
If you had to pick between Martinez and Hazard who would you choose??? Personally I would choose hazard because I feel he is made for the PL, and would be an instant success. Not to say Martinez wouldn't be, but I just feel more confident in Hazard to play behind Aguero/Mario if Tevez does in fact leave.

Hazards attributes are of greater need to the team.

Him,Lavezzi or similar is an essential signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.