It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
Rooney is phenomenon... not fast, not big, doesn't have any special technics and yet he's one of best World players for years..

Technically he is superb.

As much as it pains me to say it, Rooney is a fantastic footballer and one of the best strikers in the world, anyone who says otherwise is just looking through blue-tinted glasses. But he is a pathetic excuse for a human being, a moron and despite his talent I don't want him anywhere near our club. Next.

Project said:
MSP said:
Rooney is phenomenon... not fast, not big, doesn't have any special technics and yet he's one of best World players for years..

And his positioning, workrate and vision is extremely good. Imagine him playing in the hole, with Aguero up top and Silva/Nasri on his flanks.

As I said somewhere else, we have the second best player in the world for that position in Tevez, but as he is bound to leave us we could find room for Wayne if he is so desperate to join us. :)
Won't happen though, so let's either do what it takes to keep Tevez or find the third best option in the world to take his place, whomever that might be. Lavezzi maybe?

Matt the Giant said:
Project said:
MSP said:

And his positioning, workrate and vision is extremely good. Imagine him playing in the hole, with Aguero up top and Silva/Nasri on his flanks.

As I said somewhere else, we have the second best player in the world for that position in Tevez, but as he is bound to leave us we could find room for Wayne if he is so desperate to join us. :)
Won't happen though, so let's either do what it takes to keep Tevez or find the third best option in the world to take his place, whomever that might be. Lavezzi maybe?
Could hazard play it matt?

richards30 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Project said:

Could hazard play it matt?
Yes. Hazard is extremely versatile and I think he would be a fantastic replacement for Tevez.

He can play on the wing or in the hole...I think that is even limiting him. He is the kind of player that can play any attacking position because of his versatility.

I've said it before, he reminds me of Kaka in his prime somewhat because of his explosive, energetic style. Hazard's passing/vission/through-balls are very accurate, and last time I checked he was in the top 5 in Europe. I'll need to find the stat though.

And if we need to play him on the wing, he can do things like this (at 18 years old):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4X6ZcUi3s[/youtube]

I think he has extremely high potential as a #10 or on the wing. Up until this year, he always played on the wing. I was speaking with some Lille fans on a french forum, and most thought he could be an excellent number 10 early in his career but weren't sure if he was mature enough to have so much responsibility on the pitch. This year, however, Lille have lost all their creative players, so he had to play as a playmaker and Hazard has made that position his own.

If Mancini buys him, I think he could be very successful in our fluid system, and give us the directness we sometimes lack. Also, we could rest Silva more often and avoid the burnout that has happened this year.

Like a Luis Suarez, Hazard can create something out of nothing with an incredible dribble, but also play the perfect pass. This, along with his intelligence and decision making impress me the most about him. And when we need him on the wing, he can play there with ease.

I'm excited about this guy. A lot.

i8rags said:
Hazard is quality but not yet ready IMO.
Hazard is quality and is ready IMO.

And I've watched nearly every Lille match I can since Mancini watched him.

He's easily ready.

Edit: By the way, for those that are interested Lille play PSG tonight at 8pm. Big match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.