It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
going-crazy-gif-gifs.gif

No the first one is batshit crazy too.

1. Real sign player who wants to play for them leading to:-

2. Real selling discarded player to Arsenal supposedly to help us out when surely the vermin would pay more for Moratta and Milan loaded with chinese yuan would pay more for James Rodriguez leading to:-

3. City signing player who wants to play for them.

Why the hell would Madrid do us any favours?

There has been a long standing transfer agreement between us and Real Madrid.

My thoughts on it would be them doing us a favour so we don't blow them out of the water on the Mbappe deal.

It's all speculation based on a few clues anyway but the only way we back off Mbappe is if we get Sanchez (who most of us by now believe is our real target), thats more likely to happen if Arsenal have someone of decent quality coming in.

Ok, we sign Mbappe. With an agreement he can join Real in 2 or 3 years time, having the benefit of Pep time. Also, on the understanding that Sergio moves to Madrid next season.
I think Sanchez will happen regardless.

I think it's simpler than we think. As for the hint of the frog that wants to be king in my opinion it means that Mbappe going to Real but we get Sanchez. Everyone gets what they wants except Arsenal, which usually loses. End of story, good night!

Was that before or after the summer of Isco?

About 4 weeks before Isco, it doesn't mean we don't bid on the same players, it means we are open with each other, so we both probably bid the same amount on Isco. Isco said a week before joining Real that he had an offer from both clubs and it was up to him who he went to.

Can't believe Tolm would use frog for a Frenchman.....frogs are amongst other things kissed by a beauty and turn into a Prince....no idea what I've just written could relate to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.